An enterprising and customer-driven organisation that develops innovative solutions in the field of online insurance. Driven by a clear mission (empowering people to become self-assured!), a continuous dialogue with and focus on the customer, the company keeps track of the latest market developments and continues to offer the best online insurance solutions in the market. The company is growing and is currently looking for a senior Software Architect.
Purpose of the role Software Architect
This company has great ambitions when it comes to developing its innovative products at home and abroad. As a Software Architect, you work with a team of specialists and you realise applicable technical designs of the product architecture, tailored to the needs of customers, advisors, employees and insurers.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
A relevant educational background in IT. You have at least 8 years of experience working in .NET related Software engineering (e.g. C#, SQL Server). In addition, you have at least 3 years of experience as a software architect or in a similar role. Furthermore you have proven coaching skills and knowledge of architecture and development principles. You also have hands-on experience with Enterprise Architecture strategy and/or roadmap development and a drive for quality and maintainability. Last but not least, you have excellent communicative skills in Dutch and English (word and writing).
Daily duties will include:
- Assisting the enterprise architect in defining the technical roadmap, designing a scalable and maintainable application;
- Making sure that all components perform securely, reliably, and are constructed with a high level of quality, performing at scale;
- Providing leadership and coaching for the peers and colleagues, helping them to improve themselves;
- Being part of the development team;
- Act as the balance point between maintaining existing technology and innovation, to satisfy business needs.
We offer you a full-time job with lots of freedom and personal responsibility. You will work in a young, cosy and above all professional team. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to undertake training and shape your career. Of course, you will also receive a fair salary.