As Service Transition Manager you are successful when a new Service or fundamental change to a service has been implement into Service Operation conform non-functional requirements as defined by GSO I&SD Service Delivery.
You report to the Manager GSO I&SD Service Introduction and Process Management. You represent the GSO I&SD within different projects/programs, where you are responsible for the soft landing of the project deliverable into Service Operations.
You work with your peers to improve the Transition Management expertise with the GSO I&SD team.
I would think about emphasizing the quality we expect from delivered solution and the fact that transition is to make sure we receive it and in the same time stressing the fact that transition manager works on operations behalf even though reporting also to the project.
- Act as the Liaison between the Program/Project and the Service Operations
- Collect & Validate Non-functional Requirements from GSO I&SD Service Delivery
- Define the Service Model together with GSO I&SD Service Delivery
- On-board internal and external support party’s
- Create the Service Design and manage the sign-off by the stakeholders
- Act as a gate keeper to assure the solution implemented and transitioned to the operations is with quality and passed agreed criteriums
- Organize the Knowledge transfer between the Project/Program and the support parties
- Implement ITIL Service Operations processes: Incident, Problem, Event, Access, Service Fulfilment conform GSO I&SD standards.
- Alignment conform the ITIL Service Transition processes of GSO I&SD.
- You schedule the/your work within the time, budget and quality constraints and document assumptions and risks.
- Act as team player, collaborating closely on the day-to-day tasks within a team of multiple peers managing a shared set of Global IT Services (infra & applications)
- Act as a bridge-builder towards the Operational Companies under the company umbrella in the delivery of IT Services out of the GSO and management of related (ITIL) processes
- Responsible for identification and targeting of structural improvements in the operational IT processes, support-partner performance, and operational efficiency, during the Transition period.
- Ensure that the capability is in place, for the service that is being transitioned, to monitor (daily) and produce reporting on the performance of the operational IT processes.
- Prepare and assist the SDM in the service validation.
- Relevant degree (e.g. Business Administration, IT Management)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in similar operational IT role(s)
- ITIL Certified, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Incident and Request Management, Crisis Management, Agile Methodology, Influence without Authority, Solid communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with the retail industry
- Experience in the and well-versed in Transition to Support IT Applications domain, preferably in IT Operations
- Comfortable with working in multi-vendor, internationally dispersed environment
- Vendor management
- Highly experienced in working with IT Service Toolsets such as ServiceNow
- Comfortable with- and Service Introduction activities
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision
- Professional level in English
Dan ontvangen wij graag jouw sollicitatie met uitgebreide CV. Je kunt jouw sollicitatie versturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v. de heer Carson Wanner.